Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- Medical Technician (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), PRN : (6:00 AM – 6:00 PM) responsible for performing general technical procedures and duties in a clinical laboratory, including phlebotomy. Prefer ASCP certification.
- Clinic Health Coach: FT (M-F, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – Registered Nurse who works collaboratively with physicians, staff and other health care professionals to coordinate a wide range of self-management support and disease registry activities for the clinic’s entire patient population. Health Coach training and one year recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a physician office preferred.
- Greenfield Clinic Urgent Care CMA or LPN: FT (4 days per week, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM) - Provides variety of duties in an urgent care clinic setting, including clerical, basic patient care, laboratory, and basic nursing/CMA duties.
- Greenfield or Stuart Clinic CMA or LPN, PRN: Provides variety of duties in an outpatient clinic setting, including clerical, basic patient care, laboratory, and basic nursing/CMA duties.
- Disease Prevention Specialist: Adair County Health System is hiring a Disease Prevention Specialist to work in our Public Health Department. This position will provide comprehensive public health services in areas such as disease prevention and intervention, as well as issues regarding education and technical assistance to clients, health care providers and the public on public health, disease transmission, disease prevention, and healthy lifestyles. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse by the State Board of Nursing.
- Clinic Informatics Specialist: FT, Works with the Clinical departments in the testing and implementation and training of clinical computer system applications/programs related to patient care documentation.
- EVS Worker: FT, 11:30AM to 8PM Shift. Cleans and services internal premises to maintain hospital in sanitary, attractive and orderly condition, in an assigned location and/or an assigned shift, following established schedules, policies, procedures and methods.
- Emergency Room Technician: FT and PT available, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to assist lab. High school diploma required, previous medical experience and/or phlebotomy. EMT license is preferred but will train right candidate.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.