Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- RN or LPN (IV Certified) - FT, dayshift 7a-7p, Med/Surg and ED.
- Family Practice M.D. or D.O with Interest in Women’s Health - FT, serves as primary care provider for individuals and their families and refers to specialists as appropriate. Must have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa. Possess board certification/eligibility in family medicine or related field that evidences the training and skills needed to perform the Clinic and Hospital services. Must be a participating provider with Medicaid and Medicare programs and not been excluded from participation in any federally-funded health care program. Provides and shares proportions of on-call coverage in the hospital setting.
- Clinic Referral Specialist - FT, must be LPN or CMA, licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Clinic LPN or CMA - FT, will assist providers and staff where needed in the Family Practice and Urgent Care Clinics.
- MLT or MT - FT and PT, responsible for performing general technical procedures and duties in a clinic laboratory, prefer ASCP certification.
- RN Supervisor - FT, 40 hours a week, responsible for staff scheduling, case management and discharge planning.
- Case Manager/Discharge Planner - FT, Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Services, prefer one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals. Experience with chronic or debilitating physical and/or behavioral health conditions preferred.
- Emergency Room Technician - FT and PT available, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to assist lab. High school diploma required, previous medical experience and/or phlebotomy. EMT license is preferred, but will train right candidate.
- Registration - PRN, willing to work weekends, evenings or days on an as needed basis. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- Paramedic or RN Exception - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS FT, must have insurable driving record.
- Radiology Tech - PRN, Weekend Package, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.