Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
(Click on the Job Title below for more info)
- Nurse Manager: This role will direct inpatient service activities for Medical, Surgical, ER and Ambulance. They will oversee daily operations in these departments as well as supervise personnel.
- Public Health Director: We are seeking a full-time Public Health Director to serve as a leader, role model and innovator for department personnel. This role ensures the delivery of safe, quality services by the staff of the Adair County Public Health. Responsibilities will include coordination of all services to reflect Adair County Health System philosophy/purpose and the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs.
- Radiology Technologist: Adair County Health System has an opening for a technician on our day shift, 32 hours per week, 1 night per week of call and 1 weekend a month. In this position you will work with a high skilled radiology team to independently performs radiographic procedures with a high degree of technical skill and professionalism.
- Cook: This individual will be responsible for maintaining high standards of quality food production and portion control, using standard recipes.
- Registered Nurse: Adair County Health System is recruiting Registered Nurses for our day and night shifts. These position work in our Medical Surgical and Emergency Departments. This is a great opportunity to use your current skills and gain some new ones alongside our caring and dedicated clinical teams.
- Lab Tech: Adair County Health System is searching for a Full-time Medical Technician (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) to work in our hospital laboratory. This individual will perform high quality, complex laboratory analysis in accordance with CLIA standards and Hospital policies and procedures.
- Certified Medical Assistant : Adair County Health System is hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in our urgent care clinic. This is a great opportunity to work with our caring and experienced providers who serve our communities by providing high quality care close to home.
- Licensed Practical Nurse :Adair County Health System is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or to work in our urgent care clinic. This is a great opportunity to work with our caring and experienced providers who serve our communities by providing high quality care close to home.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.