Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- Senior Life Solutions Program Director – FT – Registered Nurse (RN). This positions is an employee of Psychiatric Medical Care. Position is located in Greenfield, Iowa at Adair County Memorial Hospital. Full job description and application at www.psychmc.com/careers/listings
- Evening Registration - FT, M-F 3P-11:30P. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- Weekend Registration - PT, Saturday and Sunday 8a-4:30p. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- HIM Technician: PT - 20-25 hours a week. Primary responsibilities are answering incoming calls, handling release of PHI information and to scan and import PHI into the EMR to ensure complete documentation for each encounter to ensure patient care and support of charges.
- Paramedic or RN Exception- $1500 SIGN ON BONUS FT, must have insurable driving record, be willing to obtain CPR Instructor’s training.
- RN Float: FT, Med/Surg/Pre and Post Op. Dayshift, including every third weekend.
- Controller: FT, The Controller is responsible for the daily operations of the general accounting department. Accounting responsibilities include, but are not limited to, bank reconciliations, general ledger entries and balancing, monitoring of cash and investments, audit and cost report preparations, preparing monthly financials, budget preparations, maintenance of fixed asset system and analytical reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting required. Previous hospital accounting and Revenue Cycle experience is preferred.
- Paramedic: PRN-must have insurable driving record
Adair County Health System
ATTN: Human Resources
609 SE Kent St.
Greenfield, IA 50849 Or email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.