Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- ARNP or PA – PRN, cover shifts for Urgent Care, Emergency Department and Wound Care.
- Evening Registration – FT, M-F 3P-11:30P. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- Registration - PRN, willing to work weekends, evenings or days on an as needed basis. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- Day RN - FT, 7a-7:30 p, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Night RN - FT, 7:00 p-7:30a, quarterly retention bonuses. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Paramedic or RN Exception- $1500 SIGN ON BONUS FT and PRN available (no bonus for PRN), must have insurable driving record.
- Radiology Tech PRN, Weekend Package, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Senior Life Solutions Program Director, RN - The Program Director ensures that the intensive outpatient psychiatric program meets Psychiatric Medical Care’s (PMC) standards. Supervisor of the program staff, the Program Director’s responsibilities include: evaluating staff performance, recruiting and screening new staff, and providing community education to create awareness of the program. Good relationship building skills a must: comfortable and experienced with working closely with hospital CEO’s, CFO’s, CNO’s and high-level decision makers. Must have a proven ability in conflict resolution and effective problem solving. The Program Director directs and coordinates the activities of staff to ensure quality patient care. They also must incorporate financial accountability into program activities.
Adair County Health System
ATTN: Human Resources
609 SE Kent St.
Greenfield, IA 50849 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.