Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- RN or LPN (IV Certified) - (2) FT, nightshift 7p-7a, Med/Surg and ED. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa-excellent quarterly retention bonus!
Family Practice M.D. or D.O with Interest in Women’s Health - FT, serves as primary care provider for individuals and their families and refers to specialists as appropriate. Must have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa. Possess board certification/eligibility in family medicine or related field that evidences the training and skills needed to perform the Clinic and Hospital services. Must be a participating provider with Medicaid and Medicare programs and not been excluded from participation in any federally-funded health care program. Provides and shares proportions of on-call coverage in the hospital setting.
- Case Manager/Discharge Planner - FT, Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Services, prefer one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals. Experience with chronic or debilitating physical and/or behavioral health conditions preferred.
- Clinic Referral Specialist - FT, must be LPN or CMA, licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Clinic LPN or CMA - FT, will assist providers and staff where needed in the Family Practice and Urgent Care Clinics.
- MLT or MT - PT, responsible for performing general technical procedures and duties in a clinic laboratory, prefer ASCP certification.
- Emergency Room Technician - FT and PT available, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to assist lab. High school diploma required, previous medical experience and/or phlebotomy. EMT license is preferred, but will train right candidate.
- Paramedic or RN Exception - FT, must have insurable driving record. $1500 sign on bonus!
- Radiology Tech - PRN, Weekend Package, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.