Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- RN Health Coach: FT, Coordinates a wide range of self-management support and disease registry activities for the patient population. RN licensure required; previous Health Coach training is preferred.
- Cook: FT, must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- RN or LPN (IV Certified): FT, day shift, 7a-7p, Med/Surg and ED. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa
- Family Practice M.D. or D.O with Interest in Women’s Health: FT, serves as primary care provider for individuals and their families and refers to specialists as appropriate. Must have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa. Possess board certification/eligibility in family medicine or related field that evidences the training and skills needed to perform the Clinic and Hospital services. Must be a participating provider with Medicaid and Medicare programs and not been excluded from participation in any federally funded health care program. Provides and shares proportions of on-call coverage in the hospital setting.
- Case Manager/Discharge Planner: FT, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Social Work or Human Services, prefer one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals. Experience with chronic or debilitating physical and/or behavioral health conditions preferred.
- MLT or MT: PT, responsible for performing general technical procedures and duties in a clinic laboratory, prefer ASCP certification.
- Emergency Room Technician: FT and PT available, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to assist lab. High school diploma required, previous medical experience and/or phlebotomy. EMT license is preferred but will train right candidate.
- Paramedic or RN Exception: FT, must have insurable driving record. $1500 sign on bonus!
- Radiology Tech: PRN, Weekend Package, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.