Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- Weekend Package RN - 36 hours Friday-Sunday one weekend, Saturday-Monday next and following weekend off. No holidays unless it falls on the weekend worked. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
- RN Nurse Manager - FT, oversees daily operations as well as supervises personnel, covers shifts as needed and is also the Trauma Coordinator. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa and have previous experience in management or supervision.
- Family Practice M.D. or D.O with Interest in Women’s Health - FT, serves as primary care provider for individuals and their families and refers to specialists as appropriate. Must have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa. Possess board certification/eligibility in family medicine or related field that evidences the training and skills needed to perform the Clinic and Hospital services. Must be a participating provider with Medicaid and Medicare programs and not been excluded from participation in any federally-funded health care program. Provides and shares proportions of on-call coverage in the hospital setting.
- Housekeeper -FT, previous experience a plus. Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Clinic Referral Specialist - FT, must be LPN or CMA, licensed in the State of Iowa.
- LPN or CMA - FT, will assist providers and staff where needed in the Family Practice and Urgent Care Clinics.
- Nurse Anesthetist-CRNA - FT, Administers anesthesia in operating rooms; perform pre-and postoperative patient care. Performs clinical anesthesia duties according to prescribed medical standards. Operates and monitors the functioning of anesthesia machines, monitors, analyzers, emergency and other equipment. Interpret readings from monitoring devices and initiate measures to counteract adverse reactions or complications. Nursing education leading to status of R.N., bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. Special education in Functions within the scope of a Certified Nurse Anesthetist. CRNA licensure is required.
- MLT or MT - FT and PT, responsible for performing general technical procedures and duties in a clinic laboratory, prefer ASCP certification.
- RN Supervisor- FT, 40 hours a week, responsible for staff scheduling, case management and discharge planning.
- EMT- (2) FT and(1) PT, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to fill in EMS shifts as needed.
- Registration - PRN, willing to work weekends, evenings or days on an as needed basis. Registers all inpatients and outpatients during assigned hours, answers incoming calls. This individual will also scan documents, assist with insurance billing and other general office functions.
- Paramedic or RN Exception - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS FT, must have insurable driving record.
- Radiology Tech - PRN, Weekend Package, must be licensed in the State of Iowa.
If interested in any of the positions, please submit your application/resume to:
Adair County Health System
ATTN: Human Resources
609 SE Kent St.
Greenfield, IA 50849 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.