Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- Surgical RN or Certified Scrub Tech: FT and PRN available. Previous surgical experience and sterile technique is a must. Monday through Friday, no on-call
- Public Health RN: FT, assist in Adair County Public Health. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse by the State Board of Nursing for Iowa with a minimum 3 years’ experience in health care services. Public Health or epidemiology experience preferred.
- Cook: FT, must be available days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- EVS Worker: FT, Cleans and services internal premises to maintain hospital in sanitary, attractive and orderly condition, in an assigned location and/or an assigned shift, following established schedules, policies, procedures and methods.
- Human Resources Director: FT, is responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources Department including recruitment/retention, employee relations, compensation/benefits, workers compensation, education/training, etc. 3-5 years’ experience in a human resource leadership role required, preferably in a healthcare setting. BA degree in human resources or related experience preferred. Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- RN or LPN (IV Certified): FT, day shift, 7a-7p, Med/Surg and ED. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa. Self-scheduling around every third weekend!
- Family Practice M.D. or D.O with Interest in Women’s Health: FT, serves as primary care provider for individuals and their families and refers to specialists as appropriate. Must have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa. Possess board certification/eligibility in family medicine or related field that evidences the training and skills needed to perform the Clinic and Hospital services. Must be a participating provider with Medicaid and Medicare programs and not been excluded from participation in any federally funded health care program. Provides and shares proportions of on-call coverage in the hospital setting.
- Emergency Room Technician: FT and PT available, 7p to 7a assisting in ED and cross training to assist lab. High school diploma required, previous medical experience and/or phlebotomy. EMT license is preferred but will train right candidate.
If interested in any of the positions, apply online at www.adaircountyhealthsystem.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.